Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Confetti and Happy Dances


Just a quick post here. Yesterday, I received my very first comment on a blog post that was written by neither my husband nor by one of my best friends. In point of fact, it was written by a complete stranger. And you have no idea how incredibly, overwhelmingly happy that made me. Here's a rundown of what happened when I saw that comment:

1. *Throws confetti* (Let's pretend that I keep a bag of confetti in my desk for just such an occasion.)

2. *Jumps up and does a happy dance* (This one, I literally did. And I was really glad we've moved to a new office space where I have high walls all around my cubicle, because my happy dance isn't something I want to inflict upon the world.)

3. *Frantically lets her husband know via gchat before running around the office saying "Guess what!?!?" with a preposterous grin plastered on her face*

See how easy it is to make me happy? Still grinning like a fool every time I think about it. :D

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Well, you're showing up in my Google feed now, so you're doomed to future comments from me. Also, good blog and I'm totally down with your Bella v. Hermione argument. (However, Ron spent some time as the prisoner of snatchers before he escaped and apparated back to the campsite he'd left only to find that they'd gone. Then he went home and hid in the attic. ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been so happy to be doomed! :P

    Re: the whole Ron thing, I guess that means my husband and I were both partially right, and both partially wrong. I guess I can live with that. Hmm...perhaps another HP reread is in order.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does the happy dance resemble the Snoopy Dance? If so, I am totally on board.

    ReplyDelete